A Snapshot Of What You Can Expect With Stress-Free Roofing
We Specialize In Worry-Proof, Surprise-Proof Roof Replacement.
Here’s A Bird’s-Eye View Of Our Process In 5 Steps…
If you’re like many McDonough-area homeowners, this is the first time you’ve replaced your roof. So you may be wondering what, exactly, the process involves.
We can’t speak for how other roofing companies do things. But we can give you a sneak-peek at our own proven process.
We’ve developed special procedures that eliminate the typical surprises, uncertainty, and anxiety from roof replacement. Here is a bird’s-eye view of what you can expect…
Step 1 – Contact Us
- When you contact us, we discuss your project in broad terms. We ask you what kind of roof and shingles you have, as well as what you’re looking to accomplish. If your project is a good fit for our company, we schedule a free in-home appointment at a convenient time for you.
- Prior to the appointment, we send you an email reminder for the meeting. This email also contains a photo of the Stress-Free Roofing representative who will show up to your home.
Step 2 – In-Home Appointment
- The day of the appointment, the Stress-Free Roofing representative (highlighted in your appointment reminder) shows up to your home in a branded truck.
- Unless you have a long driveway or are situated on a hill, the rep does not park in your driveway or in front of your garage. They walk down the driveway (not your grass!) to reach your home.
- Your representative wears a button-up shirt, black slacks, and an identification badge.
- As part of our Punctuality Promise, we give you a $25 Visa gift card if we’re even one minute late!
- During the first part of the appointment, your representative asks you some preliminary questions to gauge your style, needs, and budget.
- Your rep then performs a meticulous inspection of your attic, the exterior of your roof, and the perimeter of your home. The inspection allows your rep to determine the best solutions for your situation. (You choose whether to accompany your rep as they perform the inspection.)
- Your rep takes photos and documents their findings. After the inspection, they review their notes and photos in detail with you.
Product Selection & Price
- Your representative then helps you decide the right roofing products for your style, needs, and budget. Your rep shows you actual product samples (shingles, underlayment, etc.) and provides as much input on material selection as you need. We use absolutely NO sales pressure.
- Once you’ve selected the materials, your rep calculates a quote.
Should you choose to move forward, you sign a digital contract. We review the details with you and email you a copy of the contract.
Step 3 – Planning & Product Ordering
- We order your products and materials from our manufacturers. It takes the materials about seven business days to arrive.
- While your products are being delivered, we prepare and plan for your installation day. This involves acquiring any necessary permits, scheduling the crew for your job, and getting our tools and materials ready.
- When your products arrive, we inspect them to ensure they are free from any flaws or defects.
- On certain occasions, we may have to take one final measurement of your home after the products arrive.
- During this entire phase of the project, we send you regular email updates to keep you in the loop. You’ll never wonder where your project stands or feel left in the dark. Our constant communication makes certain of that.
Step 4 – Installation
- On installation day, we come 100% prepared to perform your project. Our trucks are fully stocked, our plan is fully set, and our crew is fully prepared.
- Prior to installation, we protect your property as part of our “Oops-Proof” Protection Guarantee. We go to great lengths to ensure ZERO damage to any part of your home.
- Our installers work diligently and efficiently. They show total respect for your home and refrain from playing loud music, cursing, or causing avoidable disruptions to your daily routine. Our installers are friendly, approachable, and courteous!
Step 5 – Post-Installation
- After installation, we meticulously clean up our mess. We comb every inch of your property in the project area to find any stray nails, debris, or materials. Besides your beautiful new roof, you’ll never know we were there!
- A Stress-Free Roofing representative performs a final walkthrough with you. If your representative finds anything less than 100%, we fix it ASAP. If you are satisfied, you sign a Certificate Of Completion. As part of our $0.00 Down Guarantee, you don’t pay a dime until you sign this Certificate.
- Your new roof is protected with robust material warranties, our matching Workmanship Warranty, and our Anniversary Inspection Guarantee. For the first five years after installation, we perform a yearly free inspection. After that, we perform a free inspection every five years. And if we ever discover a labor-related problem we can’t fix, we refund your money as part of our Money-Back Guarantee.
- Bottom line: When you choose Stress-Free Roofing, you never have to worry about your roof again!